Welcome fellow wanderers, nomads, gypsies and wanderlusters! OneNomadWoman is now accepting guest posts! If you would like to be considered as a guest author, please read the guidelines below to see if your content/style is a good fit for this site. Guest Post Guidelines are important, please read carefully before contacting.
Those seeking to publish sponsored content, please send me an email.
1) OneNomadWoman is a growing blog on travel related stories of courage and defeat, growth and spirituality, only with some outright silliness. And the visitor count on the site improves every day! If you want a part of that traffic to go to your blog or website then get active on this blog!
2) You are allowed one link of your choice on the author bio. Along with that social profiles are also allowed (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
1) Most of the basic guidelines you already know if you have been guest blogging. Your content must be unique and it should not be published anywhere else. Also, please note that the average guest post length is 500-1500 words and anything below the minimum of 500 words may not be accepted.
2) Please, no links in the article body. One link is allowed in the author bio and no where else unless agreed upon and relevant after the copy has been reviewed.
3) Do include relevant pictures to compliment your article and send them in .jpg format. Photo credits (in the form of links) should be provided if using photos other than your own. Your article itself should be sent as a word or pages document.
4) Once published, make sure to promote your article on the social media and reply to the comments that are posted on your guest post! Guest posts with no tweets or Facebook shares might be deleted as a useless resource at a later time. So, this step is important.
5) Your article will also be promoted on the OneNomadWoman social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest if relevant and others) for a few days after it is published.
Your quality guest posts are appreciated and I am thankful to you for providing your high quality content. To submit a guest post, (or to inquire about sponsored content) please send me an email. I get a lot of emails and am on the move quite often so it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you, however if you follow the Guest Post Guidelines in the first email, it will be rather quick.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest blogger or sponsored partner and I am looking forward to hearing from you!